Workshop 2021.11.09 : Preparing files for print and exhibition display
This evening’s presentation is to help you get the best out of your images when it comes to printing them for displaying on your wall at home or as part of a print competition or exhibition.
Chris Helliwell is the owner of Edges Art+Framing who has kindly offered to host our workshop meeting at their showroom in Havelock North.
Chris is an award winning photographer specialising in images of nature. He has always had an interest in wildlife and photography. He likes to capture moments that people would normally not see and he spends many hours and sometimes even days studying his subjects before photographing them. Chris is therefore well placed to offer great advice as a photographer and an eye for detail when it comes to presenting your images in print.
What will be covered:
- paper quality and finishes
- file preparation for print / wall art
- cost effective exhibition print preparation – matts and prints
- and talk about the services and products provided by Edges Art+Framing
- Scan or sign in
- Wear a mask throughout the evening
- Use hand sanitiser
- Standing only