Workshop 2021.10.12: Acrylic Sheet Photography
HANDS ON WORKSHOP
Robyn, Jane and Vivienne will bring their opaque acrylic sheets for members to try out some new ways to photograph objects. Robyn will lead the demonstration and show the techniques she uses to photograph flowers. This is a similar way to photographing with a lightbox or lightpad. Two other experimental stations will be set up which may involve water drops or bokeh.
What props to bring for the workshop:
- If you have small objects that you would like to photograph, please bring them along. They do not have to be flowers as the acrylic sheet can be used for anything.
- If anyone has magnolia flowers still in bloom, can you please clip a small branch off as these photograph really well in high key.
- Bring your camera kit – tripod and flashes if you have them
- We will have constant lights setup at each work station
- Scan or sign in
- Wear a mask throughout the evening
- Use hand sanitiser